The theory that children who do not survive are actually evil spirits makes sense to the tribe because of the many theory's and customs the tribes have. I found that this chapter was a little more challenging to read than others because the times kept on switching. The chapter went back in time a lot and then back to the present in the book which got a little confusing at times knowing what time it was. I found it very interesting that there were so many deaths of children at a very young age. I also found the customs they did in that town very interesting, like what they do when i child dies or is born. What they do is very different from what we do now.
- no access to FACT - makes meaning
- reduce stress
- spirituality
- tradition
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.